May 20, 2017
Jack Barsky, the ex KGB undercover spy continues to share with
us his story of life as a Russian Spy in the USA with Spy Podcast
Listen to Part 2 of our interview and learn:
- Which national figure did the KGB want Barksy to get close to
and spy on?
- How did Jack Barsky cope with the loneliness of being a
- Was Barsky afraid of getting caught?
- How did he communicate with Moscow Center?
- Why did the KGB put him on a Concorde?
- What instructions did the KGB give Barksy if he was ever caught
by the FBI?
- Which Spy novelist does Barsky say is the most realistic of all
- Which book on the East German Stasi does he recommend we all
- What signal did the KGB leave for Barsky on his daily commute
to tell him his cover was blown and to drop everything and get out
of the USA?
- Why did Barsky defy the KGB to stay in the US?
- What chilling threat was whispered into his ears by the KGB on
the platform for the A train in NYC?
- How Jack Barsky knows the KGB bought his 'big lie' for why he
could not return to the KGB and the Soviet Union?
- About the day he was apprehended by the FBI?
- What lengths the FBI went to over 3 years in order to catch
- How a row with his wife gave the FBI all they needed to
And Much More!!!